Saturday, October 10, 2015

     There is something about this book touched me, deeply. It made me reflective, melancholy, happy and sad. Even now, hours after finishing, I still have tears rolling down my face trying to write this review. It's not so much the book itself as it is parts of the story where you see yourself. You see the choices you've made. The life you've led. This book will make any romantic think about what is, what could have been, what should have been and what can be.
     I'm too drained for a full review. 5 stars for a beautiful love story that made me reflect on my own life and left me melancholy, optimistic and wishful. If everyone's life was perfect, there would be no such thing as regret, second chances or redemption.
     Every book in this series, the Burg, Chaos, Colorado Mountain and the Dream Man series will have a hard cover on my collection shelf as soon as they're available. She writes realistic hero's and heroines.  She writes her characters so well, you can see them as clearly as yourself in the mirror. I will never hesitate to buy one of her books. Not all are great but they are all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment